Thank you for choosing to shop with Modala Fashion. We understand you may have some questions so we hope that the information below will help. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
1. What payment methods do you accept?
2. How much is delivery?
3. How long does delivery take?
4. Where do you deliver to?
5. If an item is out of stock when will it be coming back in?
6. I have received an incorrect item in my order/an item is missing what should I do?
7. Can I return an item?
8. What is your returns address?
9. Can I cancel an order?
10. Do I have to register on the website to place an order?
11. I forgot my password what should I do?
12. Will you give my details to third parties?
13. Do you have a mailing list so I can keep up to date with Modala Fashion?
14. Can I add to the order once I have placed an order?
15. Why has my bank card been declined?
16. Something is wrong with the website and isn't working what should I do?
17. I still cant find the answer to my question.
What payment methods do you accept?
How much is delivery?
- We accept all major credit and debit cards (Switch, Maestro, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Amex) via our secure website. We also accept payment via PayPal..
How long does delivery take?
- For smaller jewellery items we charge a flat rate of £2.95 regardless of order size for delivery within the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, and Channel Islands. For larger items such as handbags we charge a flat rate of £4.95 for delivery to the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, and Channel Islands. Next day delivery is available for UK orders placed before 11am and is £7.95.
Delivery to Southern Ireland is a flat rate of £4.95 for smaller items and £6.95 for larger items such as handbags. Next day delivery is not available in Southern Ireland.
Where do you deliver to?
- Depending on availability all orders are dispatched on the same or next day using a tracked service which generally takes 3-5 days. If your order is placed on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday it will be dispatched on Monday or in the case of the Monday being a bank holiday it will be dispatched on the Tuesday. Please take this into consideration before contacting us.
If an item is out of stock when will it be coming back in?
- At present we only deliver to the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland. If you would like to place an order to go somewhere else please contact us before trying to place an order.
I have received an incorrect item in my order/an item is missing what should I do?
- Some items on our website sell out quickly due to high demand. You can subscribe for product stock notifications on the item page. If that item comes back in stock you will automatically receive an email to inform you. This is a free service.
Can I return an item?
- If an item is missing please contact us and we will rectify the mistake by sending a replacement if available. If you have received an incorrect item we will liaise with you to ensure it is returned to us safely.
What is your returns address?
- Yes, please contact us to let us know and ensure any unwanted items are returned to us within 14 days. Unfortunately we are unable to return pierced earrings for hygiene reasons.
Can I cancel an order?
- Returns can be sent to Modala Fashion, 1 Whitethorn Drive, Newtownards, BT23 8WS.
Do I have to register on the website to place an order?
- Yes, Orders can be cancelled right up to the moment they are dispatched. However once an order has been dispatched it cannot be cancelled. In that case you will have to return the item or items to us for a refund. Any postage paid is non-refundable.
I forgot my password what should I do?
- Yes, by registering and creating an account, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, view and track your orders in your account and more.
Will you give my details to third parties?
- You can reset your password by clicking on the "Forgot your Password" link on the login page.
Do you have a mailing list so I can keep up to date with Modala Fashion?
- No, we will not pass your details on to any other third parties.
Can I add to the order once I have placed an order?
- Yes – you can sign up by clicking here
Why has my bank card been declined?
- Once an order has been placed and paid for it cannot be changed or have additional items added to it via our website. If it has not been dispatched you can contact us and we can arrange for an additional item to be added. We can accept any additional payment over the telephone.
Something is wrong with the website and isn't working what should I do?
- Your bank will be able to let you know why your card has been declined. Please contact your provider as we only get told if a transaction has been approved or declined.
I still cant find the answer to my question.
- We are sorry for the inconvenience, Please contact us ASAP giving full details of the problems you have encountered.
- For any further questions or for help with anything else please contact us